TYPES OF COATINGS:
- Anti-Reflective coating - standard, high efficiency broadband, narrowband, dual-band and custom designed solutions.
- Mirrors coatings - Aluminum (Al), Silver (Ag), Gold (Au), Chrome (Cr), High Reflective Chrome (HRC), Low Reflective Chrome (LRC), Inconel, Dielectrics and custom designed solutions.
- Beamsplittter and Filters coatings - standard or custom designed solutions.
- Transparent Conductive Coatings(TCO) - Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) or Aluminium doped Zinc Oxide (AZO) - custom designed solutions. Applications - defrosting aircraft windshields, antistatic and EMI shielding, liquid crystal displays, flat panel displays, plasma displays, touch panels, and electronics applications.
- Diamond-like carbon (DLC) on Si and Ge optical components - according MIL and OCLI specifications or custom designed solutions. Applications –Military and industrial Night Vision and Thermal Cameras.
TECHNOLOGICAL TYPES FOR MICROSTRUCTURES
- Chromium optical microstructures - standard lithographic process with photoresist mask, lift-off process, wet etching process
- Etching and filling illuminated optical microstructures - standard lithographic process with photoresist and metallic masks, wet etching process or Reactive-ion etching (RIE) process
Military, Night vision, Security systems, Lasers, Machine vision systems, Projection systems, Illumination Systems, Imaging systems, Cameras, Display, Instrumentation, Sensors, Medical devices, Telescopes, Microscopes a.s.o.
Windows, Lenses, Prism, Cubes, Domes, Bonded Elements.
Fused Silica, Zerodur, Pyrex, BK7, BAK-4 and different types of optical glass from Schott, Ohara, Hoya, according to customer requests.
Stainless steel, Metal alloys, Diamond Turned Metals.
Kapton foils, Plexiglas, PET, PMMA, Acrylic, Polycarbonate.
Utilizing our in-house measurement equipment capabilities, we are ready to meet all your specific requirements.
We are able to meet specific requirements like: adhesion, abrasion, temperature, humidity, salt, solubility, fog and salt fog of various Military and ISO specifications: MIL-M-13508C, MIL-PRF-13830B, MIL-F-48616, MIL-C-14806A, MIL-C-48497A, MIL-C-675C, ISO 9211-3 a.s.o.
At customer request we can performe Laser Damage Threshold & Laser Damage Resistance testing.
METHODS OF COATINGS:
- ThermalPhysical Vapor Deposition.
- Electron Beam Physical Vapor Deposition (EBPVD).
- DC SputteringPhysical Vapor Deposition.
- RF SputteringPhysical Vapor Deposition.
- Cathodic Arc Physical Vapor Deposition (Arc-PVD).
- Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition (PECVD).
- Spin Coating Chemical Deposition using sol-gel precursors or photoresist (in photolithography procecess).
COATING METHODS FOR MICROSTRUCTURES USING PHOTOLITHOGRAPHY
- High Reflective Chrome (HRC)
- Low Reflective Chrome(LRC)
- Transparent Conductive (TCO) - Indium Tin Oxide (ITO)
- Anti-Reflective coating
VACUUM PROCESS ACCESSORIES:
- Optical monitoring (OM) Systems including monochromator for range 180-1100 nm for analysis and control of reflectance or/and transmittance during thin-film deposition.
- Quartz Crystal Microbalance (QCM) Controllers for control deposition rate and thickness of layers during thin-film deposition.
- Mass Flow Controllers (MFC) for process gases.
- Heating Systems.
- Glow Discharge Cleaning systems.
- Rotary and Planetary Systems.
We shall be glad to submit a quotation for all types of services according to customers' needs.